Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Not Reproducible in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
WWW request doesn't send Content-Length header
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Main" scene;
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Look at the Debug.Log thrown to the Console.
Expected result: WWWForm post request is successful, Content-Length header is not missing.
Actual result: Content-Length header is missing, which used to be auto generated based on the data size:
<html><head><title>Length Required</title></head><body><p>Length Required.</p></body></html>
Reproduced on versions: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5.
Not reproduced on versions: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0a7.
Fixed on: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP