Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
WWW.url truncates redirected URL if it should have contained spaces
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Open "a" scene if not opened
3. Hit play
4. Notice console's output and that redirected string is truncated right after the first space
Expected: www.url should return full redirected URL
Actual: Truncated URL is returned
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
Was not able to reproduce and check for regression on earlier versions because they return not redirected URL.
Note: Happens only with redirected URLs.
Fixed in 2017.2.0b2
Backported to: 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()