Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
WWW.url truncates redirected URL if it should have contained spaces
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Open "a" scene if not opened
3. Hit play
4. Notice console's output and that redirected string is truncated right after the first space
Expected: www.url should return full redirected URL
Actual: Truncated URL is returned
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
Was not able to reproduce and check for regression on earlier versions because they return not redirected URL.
Note: Happens only with redirected URLs.
Fixed in 2017.2.0b2
Backported to: 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player