Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
WWW.url truncates redirected URL if it should have contained spaces
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Open "a" scene if not opened
3. Hit play
4. Notice console's output and that redirected string is truncated right after the first space
Expected: www.url should return full redirected URL
Actual: Truncated URL is returned
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
Was not able to reproduce and check for regression on earlier versions because they return not redirected URL.
Note: Happens only with redirected URLs.
Fixed in 2017.2.0b2
Backported to: 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar