Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] WWW.responseHeaders drop some HTTP headers
Reproduced on 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p2, 5.4.0b21. Works fine on Windows Standalone.
1. open project "WWW_WSA.zip".
2. play the main scene in the editor. Press button "tap to run". Observe the console for the HEADER message.
3. build to WSA 8.1 or WSA Universal 10.
4. Press button "tap to run". Observe the output for the HEADER message.
Comparing editor and WSA build outputs, WSA build is missing "STATUS=HTTP/1.1 200 OK".
Log Should start like this:
STATUS=HTTP/1.1 200 OK
but instead getting this:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset