Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
WWW.Dispose sometimes hangs Unity on a very slow connection
1. Limit your download speed to 1kbps using Charles (Win/OSX) or a similliar app ( goto Proxy/Throttle settings in the menubar on Charles).
1. Open the attached project ("WWW_timeout.zip") & play scene "Test".
2. Click "Start Wooga" to create a WWW request.
3. Notice that Editor hangs after calling "www.Dispose();"
4. Usually it crashes after a while, and the bugreporter is opened.
5. Sometimes it unfreezes after 40-60 seconds with no exceptions in editor.log.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode