Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WWW] Calling www.Dispose() causes a crash on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'Main.unity' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to iOS on XCode.
5) Open the app in iOS device.
- The project crashes right after splash screen.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error