Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WWW] Calling www.Dispose() causes a crash on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'Main.unity' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to iOS on XCode.
5) Open the app in iOS device.
- The project crashes right after splash screen.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac