Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[WSA][UWP] "Cannot resolve destination host" when using UnityWebRequest on "Master" build on WP10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build "bugscene" for WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Turn on internet connection on Windows Phone 10
4. Open VS solution and deploy on device using "Master" configuration
Result: UnityWebRequest throws "Cannot resolve destination host"
Note: this doesn't happen using Debug/Release configuration
Reproducible with: 5.4.2p1, 5.4.3p2, 5.5.0f2
Not reproducible with: 5.4.2f2
Regression introduced in 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website