Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[WSA][UWP] "Cannot resolve destination host" when using UnityWebRequest on "Master" build on WP10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build "bugscene" for WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Turn on internet connection on Windows Phone 10
4. Open VS solution and deploy on device using "Master" configuration
Result: UnityWebRequest throws "Cannot resolve destination host"
Note: this doesn't happen using Debug/Release configuration
Reproducible with: 5.4.2p1, 5.4.3p2, 5.5.0f2
Not reproducible with: 5.4.2f2
Regression introduced in 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string
- EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar invoked from an EditorWindow throws an assertion if it gets interrupted