Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[WSA][UWP] "Cannot resolve destination host" when using UnityWebRequest on "Master" build on WP10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build "bugscene" for WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Turn on internet connection on Windows Phone 10
4. Open VS solution and deploy on device using "Master" configuration
Result: UnityWebRequest throws "Cannot resolve destination host"
Note: this doesn't happen using Debug/Release configuration
Reproducible with: 5.4.2p1, 5.4.3p2, 5.5.0f2
Not reproducible with: 5.4.2f2
Regression introduced in 5.4.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode