Search Issue Tracker
[WSA] System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException when exporting to WSA player (UWP/.NET Backend) with long project folder
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 to a folder with a long path (e.g D:\Cases\UWP\1\2\3\4\5\6\7\8\9\10\11\12)
4. Observe the error:
Actual results: Unity throws the error
Expected results: Unity should not throw the error
Reproduced with: 2017.2.f1, 2017.3.0b6
Not reproduced with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.f3, 2018.1.0a1
Why won't fix: .NET scripting backend is deprecated starting Unity 2018.2, this bug has an easy workaround and it doesn't reproduce on IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab