Search Issue Tracker
[WSA] System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException when exporting to WSA player (UWP/.NET Backend) with long project folder
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 to a folder with a long path (e.g D:\Cases\UWP\1\2\3\4\5\6\7\8\9\10\11\12)
4. Observe the error:
Actual results: Unity throws the error
Expected results: Unity should not throw the error
Reproduced with: 2017.2.f1, 2017.3.0b6
Not reproduced with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.f3, 2018.1.0a1
Why won't fix: .NET scripting backend is deprecated starting Unity 2018.2, this bug has an easy workaround and it doesn't reproduce on IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"