Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[WSA] Reference rewriter fails to process System.Type inequality operator
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(ReferenceRewriter.zip)
2. Open the Assets/Scenes/Scene1.unity scene
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK
5. Observe the error in the Console window:
Reference Rewriter found some errors while running with command --target="Temp\StagingArea\For.Testing.dll" --additionalreferences="Temp\StagingArea","C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\UnionMetadata\10.0.15063.0\Facade"
Reference rewriter: Error: method `System.Boolean System.Type::op_Inequality(System.Type,System.Type)` doesn't exist in target framework
Expected result: Reference rewriter should be able to process a inequality operator
Actual result: Editors gives the error
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted