Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[WSA] Null Pointer in IL2CPP
Build the attached project for WSA (10.0, IL2CPP) and run it in an emulator through Visual Studio. The app crashes when attempting to use multiplayer from a null pointer. This crash does not happen on other platforms.
1. Build attached project for WSA 10.0 using IL2CPP D3D.
2. Open the VS project that Unity generates.
3. Switch to Debug/Master x86/x64 and run the app.
4. Once the app starts, click on the 'Online Games' button.
5. Then click on 'Random Matchmaking'.
6. The game will throw an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents