Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Cannot deploy project with C# projects if scripts are located in "Resources" folder
1. Open the attached project (it has an empy script in the "Resources" folder)
2. Build to a folder
3. Try to run from VS
4. Fails with the following output:
1> Copying unprocessed assemblies...
1>D:\_BUILD\New Unity Project 1\New Unity Project 1.csproj(245,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "D:\Projects\New Unity Project 1\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\bin\x86\Release\Unprocessed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" because it was not found.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Nested asset name will not update in Project View if renamed from a script