Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Cannot deploy project with C# projects if scripts are located in "Resources" folder
1. Open the attached project (it has an empy script in the "Resources" folder)
2. Build to a folder
3. Try to run from VS
4. Fails with the following output:
1> Copying unprocessed assemblies...
1>D:\_BUILD\New Unity Project 1\New Unity Project 1.csproj(245,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "D:\Projects\New Unity Project 1\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\bin\x86\Release\Unprocessed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" because it was not found.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define