Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
[WSA] Apostrophe used in Player Settings for "Product Name" causes the errors when deploying the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(Queen’s Garden.zip)
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK, Build type - XAML, Target device - Any device
5. Open Visual Studio solution
6. Deploy on local machine (Debug)
7. Observe the errors
Expected result: Unity should not throw the errors
Actual result: Unity throws the errors
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown