Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Wrong Scriptable Objects are created when creating through MenuItem
1. Open the attached 'UniversalGraphicsTest_Foundation' project
2. Open the 'Assets' folder
3. Right-click and go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Custom Resolution ScriptableObject'
Expected result: 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created
Actual result: 'BuildScriptFastMode.asset' is created
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a11, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
- Go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Test Filter ScriptableObject', note that 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created instead of 'TestCaseFilters.asset'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected