Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Wrong Scriptable Objects are created when creating through MenuItem
1. Open the attached 'UniversalGraphicsTest_Foundation' project
2. Open the 'Assets' folder
3. Right-click and go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Custom Resolution ScriptableObject'
Expected result: 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created
Actual result: 'BuildScriptFastMode.asset' is created
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a11, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
- Go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Test Filter ScriptableObject', note that 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created instead of 'TestCaseFilters.asset'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials