Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Wrong Scriptable Objects are created when creating through MenuItem
1. Open the attached 'UniversalGraphicsTest_Foundation' project
2. Open the 'Assets' folder
3. Right-click and go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Custom Resolution ScriptableObject'
Expected result: 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created
Actual result: 'BuildScriptFastMode.asset' is created
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a11, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
- Go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Test Filter ScriptableObject', note that 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created instead of 'TestCaseFilters.asset'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode