Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Wrong Scriptable Objects are created when creating through MenuItem
1. Open the attached 'UniversalGraphicsTest_Foundation' project
2. Open the 'Assets' folder
3. Right-click and go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Custom Resolution ScriptableObject'
Expected result: 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created
Actual result: 'BuildScriptFastMode.asset' is created
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a11, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a10
- Go to the 'Create -> Testing -> Test Filter ScriptableObject', note that 'Custom Resolutions.asset' is created instead of 'TestCaseFilters.asset'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor