Search Issue Tracker
Wrong rect.width value if the Rect Transform is in other scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Project.zip" project
2. Open the "StartScene" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Load Second Scene" button
5. Change the resolution (to call the OnRectTransformDimensionsChange() event)
6. Check the console for the expected and returned value of rect.width
Actual result: In the second scene the expected and returned values are different.
Expected result: The values should be the same.
Note: the values for the second scene are one frame too late, it seems that OnRectTransformDimensionsChange is called before the second scene updates the rectTransform dimensions
Reproducible with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1