Search Issue Tracker
Wrong Buttons get selected when using Button.Select through a script, not unselecting it and changing Mouse Position
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Move the red circle, which acts as a Mouse Pointer, with the Keyboard's Arrow Keys
5. Move the red circle around the Buttons
Expected result: Buttons are selected when the red circle is on top of them.
Actual result: Buttons are selected even though the red circle does not touch them.
Reproducible in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player