Search Issue Tracker
[CmdBuffers] Expose a way to write depth in CommandBuffer before deferred "depth resolve/copy" happens [many votes, Rust]
CommandBufferTest renders a mesh with the default material. In the frame debugger both the black (unlit) color and the depth values show up correctly. However, image effects that follow do not see the mesh in the depth buffer.
1. Open the project and the scene
2. Open the frame debugger
3. Observe that image effects that are applied after setting the depth buffer removes depth
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'