Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[CmdBuffers] Expose a way to write depth in CommandBuffer before deferred "depth resolve/copy" happens [many votes, Rust]
CommandBufferTest renders a mesh with the default material. In the frame debugger both the black (unlit) color and the depth values show up correctly. However, image effects that follow do not see the mesh in the depth buffer.
1. Open the project and the scene
2. Open the frame debugger
3. Observe that image effects that are applied after setting the depth buffer removes depth
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded