Search Issue Tracker
[CmdBuffers] Expose a way to write depth in CommandBuffer before deferred "depth resolve/copy" happens [many votes, Rust]
CommandBufferTest renders a mesh with the default material. In the frame debugger both the black (unlit) color and the depth values show up correctly. However, image effects that follow do not see the mesh in the depth buffer.
1. Open the project and the scene
2. Open the frame debugger
3. Observe that image effects that are applied after setting the depth buffer removes depth
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window