Search Issue Tracker
[CmdBuffers] Expose a way to write depth in CommandBuffer before deferred "depth resolve/copy" happens [many votes, Rust]
CommandBufferTest renders a mesh with the default material. In the frame debugger both the black (unlit) color and the depth values show up correctly. However, image effects that follow do not see the mesh in the depth buffer.
1. Open the project and the scene
2. Open the frame debugger
3. Observe that image effects that are applied after setting the depth buffer removes depth
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed