Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[WP8.1] A concurrent or interleaved operation changed the state of the object, invalidating this operation
[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]
1. Open the attached project "IOTests"
2. Build project for Windows Phone 8 or 8.1
3. Deloy solution to device in debug mode
4. Press button "WriteToFile"
5. Observe exception in error log
~if exception does not occur~
6. Increase amounts of elements in dictionary using button "Increase elements"
7. Rebuild dictionary using button "RebuildDictionary"
8. Return to step 4.
1. Complete steps 1-3 in above test
2. Press button "WriteToMemoryToFile"
3. Observe that the exception does NOT happen
Project was build for both WP8 and WP8.1, we the issue arose
Project was tested on device Lumia 820 running WP8.1
Regression from 4.6.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode