Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[WP8.1] A concurrent or interleaved operation changed the state of the object, invalidating this operation
[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]
1. Open the attached project "IOTests"
2. Build project for Windows Phone 8 or 8.1
3. Deloy solution to device in debug mode
4. Press button "WriteToFile"
5. Observe exception in error log
~if exception does not occur~
6. Increase amounts of elements in dictionary using button "Increase elements"
7. Rebuild dictionary using button "RebuildDictionary"
8. Return to step 4.
1. Complete steps 1-3 in above test
2. Press button "WriteToMemoryToFile"
3. Observe that the exception does NOT happen
Project was build for both WP8 and WP8.1, we the issue arose
Project was tested on device Lumia 820 running WP8.1
Regression from 4.6.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made