Search Issue Tracker
[WP] Player crashes on creating a texture
1. Open the attached project
2. Build for UWP
3. Deploy to Windows Phone 10
4. Player will crash in a while with the following output:
Exception thrown at 0x7766E243 in Doll PBS.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location 0x056FF408.
d3d11: failed to create 2D texture shader resource view id=126 [D3D error was 80070057]
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/GfxDevice/d3d11/TexturesD3D11.cpp Line: 521)
Exception thrown at 0x088FB743 in Doll PBS.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.
Reproducible with 5.5.0b1 and 5.6.0b10
Reproducible on: Nokia Lumia 920, 1320
Not reproducible on Nokia Lumia 1520
Reproducible on both WP8.1 and WP10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine