Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
"Wireframe" and "Shaded Wireframe" Scene View shading modes don't work with DX12 shaders compiled with the DXC backend
1. Open a project and make sure the graphics API is set to DX12
2. Create a new "Unlit" shader asset and add '#pragma use_dxc' to the CGPROGRAM section
3. Create a new material asset and add the created shader to it
4. Create a new Sphere object in the Hierarchy and set its material to the one created in step 3.
5. Set the Scene View shading mode to "Wireframe" or "Shaded Wireframe"
Expected result: The sphere has a black wireframe drawn (as would be visible if the '#pragma use_dxc' line were commented out)
Actual result: no wireframe is drawn for the sphere
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments