Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
"Wireframe" and "Shaded Wireframe" Scene View shading modes don't work with DX12 shaders compiled with the DXC backend
1. Open a project and make sure the graphics API is set to DX12
2. Create a new "Unlit" shader asset and add '#pragma use_dxc' to the CGPROGRAM section
3. Create a new material asset and add the created shader to it
4. Create a new Sphere object in the Hierarchy and set its material to the one created in step 3.
5. Set the Scene View shading mode to "Wireframe" or "Shaded Wireframe"
Expected result: The sphere has a black wireframe drawn (as would be visible if the '#pragma use_dxc' line were commented out)
Actual result: no wireframe is drawn for the sphere
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest