Search Issue Tracker
[WindowsMR] Toggling XR on > off > on causes failure in mirage
1. What happened
Exception thrown at 0x00007FFD9A7EA839 (KernelBase.dll) in 17.4toggle.exe: WinRT originate error - 0x8000000E : 'An attempt was made to acquire a buffer before it became available. Present() must be called before attempting to acquire this buffer.'.
analog\input\mirage\publicapi\compositionlayerd3d11bufferpool.cpp(204)\Windows.Mirage.dll!00007FFD6BDD000F: (caller: 00007FFD6BD734B5) ReturnHr(2071) tid(2f34) 8000000E A method was called at an unexpected time.
analog\input\mirage\publicapi\holographiccamerarenderingparameters.cpp(262)\Windows.Mirage.dll!00007FFD6BD734D3: (caller: 00007FFD6BD662C7) ReturnHr(2072) tid(2f34) 8000000E A method was called at an unexpected time.
onecoreuap\windows\wgi\winrt\display\displaycommon.cpp(411)\Windows.Graphics.dll!00007FFD783804B0: (caller: 00007FFD7838017A) ReturnHr(9) tid(3ecc) 80070490 Element not found.
analog\input\mirage\publicapi\holographicframe.cpp(352)\Windows.Mirage.dll!00007FFD6BD661B4: (caller: 00007FFCFB844920) ReturnHr(2073) tid(2f34) 8000000E A method was called at an unexpected time.
Failed to update back buffer on holographic camera - renders may become out of sync! Error code: '0x8000000e'
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- using attached repro project, deploy to WMR HMD and use Q button to toggle XR. When XR is enabled after being off, the mirage failure occurs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build