Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[WindowsMR][Rendering] - 2017 : Plugging a HMD with a running MR app causes performance to drop from a warning spam
If you plug in a MR HMD in while a standalone app is running the app while pause and the MR portal will render the app. However performance will drop from an error spamming the output log about tracking in a D3D app.
D3D = Repro the bug
XAML = The app terminates on initialization
1.) Open a MR project
-Turn off Full screen (User view)
2.) Disconnect MR HMD
3.) Have MR portal open and waiting for the device
4.) Build the UWP MR app
5.) Open the VS sln and launch the app
6.) Observe the Desktop flat app
7.) Plug in the MR HMD
8.) Observe the MR portal Windows
9.) Activate the presence sensor
Apps are not handling starting a MR app without a HMD plugged in, then having a HMD plugged in.
Couldn't find spatial stage - we have to track as though we were stationary for our tracking space type, even though we should be at room-scale!
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/VR/HoloLens/HoloLensWorldManager.cpp Line: 219)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets