Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[WindowsMR][Rendering] - 2017 : Plugging a HMD with a running MR app causes performance to drop from a warning spam
If you plug in a MR HMD in while a standalone app is running the app while pause and the MR portal will render the app. However performance will drop from an error spamming the output log about tracking in a D3D app.
D3D = Repro the bug
XAML = The app terminates on initialization
1.) Open a MR project
-Turn off Full screen (User view)
2.) Disconnect MR HMD
3.) Have MR portal open and waiting for the device
4.) Build the UWP MR app
5.) Open the VS sln and launch the app
6.) Observe the Desktop flat app
7.) Plug in the MR HMD
8.) Observe the MR portal Windows
9.) Activate the presence sensor
Apps are not handling starting a MR app without a HMD plugged in, then having a HMD plugged in.
Couldn't find spatial stage - we have to track as though we were stationary for our tracking space type, even though we should be at room-scale!
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/VR/HoloLens/HoloLensWorldManager.cpp Line: 219)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device