Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
[WindowsMR][Rendering] - 2017 : Plugging a HMD with a running MR app causes performance to drop from a warning spam
If you plug in a MR HMD in while a standalone app is running the app while pause and the MR portal will render the app. However performance will drop from an error spamming the output log about tracking in a D3D app.
D3D = Repro the bug
XAML = The app terminates on initialization
1.) Open a MR project
-Turn off Full screen (User view)
2.) Disconnect MR HMD
3.) Have MR portal open and waiting for the device
4.) Build the UWP MR app
5.) Open the VS sln and launch the app
6.) Observe the Desktop flat app
7.) Plug in the MR HMD
8.) Observe the MR portal Windows
9.) Activate the presence sensor
Apps are not handling starting a MR app without a HMD plugged in, then having a HMD plugged in.
Couldn't find spatial stage - we have to track as though we were stationary for our tracking space type, even though we should be at room-scale!
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/VR/HoloLens/HoloLensWorldManager.cpp Line: 219)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open