Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[WindowsMR][Remoting] Hololens crashes creating eye textures when remoting initializes device
1. What happened
Hololens crashes creating 4x4 matrix eye textures when UWP app on PC is trying to connect to Hololens via script
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Build project for UWP. Deploy build locally to PC debug//x64.
Scroll menu to the XR category
select UWP Remoting
Type in Hololens IP after it is launched to remoting app
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
We are no longer updating 2019.2. If this is still an issue for you in 2019.3 or greater, please re-submit your bug.