Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.X, 4.X, 5.X
Found in [Package]
2.8.0, 4.5, 5.3
Windows XR Plugin meshing does not report any removed meshes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestSpatial.zip" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Connect to a XR device through "Windows XR Plugin Remoting"
4. Enter the PlayMode
5. Walk around with the headset on
6. Open the Console Window in Unity Editor
Expected result: Removed mesh count is increasing
Actual result: Removed mesh count stays at 0
Reproducible in: 2019.4.29f1 (2.8.0), 2020.3.14f1 (4.5.0), 2021.1.15f1 (5.3.0)
Could not test on: 2021.0a17, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2 (because of Windows XR Plugin being deprecated in these versions)
- The issue was tested with HoloLens 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player