Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.X, 4.X, 5.X
Found in [Package]
2.8.0, 4.5, 5.3
Windows XR Plugin meshing does not report any removed meshes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestSpatial.zip" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Connect to a XR device through "Windows XR Plugin Remoting"
4. Enter the PlayMode
5. Walk around with the headset on
6. Open the Console Window in Unity Editor
Expected result: Removed mesh count is increasing
Actual result: Removed mesh count stays at 0
Reproducible in: 2019.4.29f1 (2.8.0), 2020.3.14f1 (4.5.0), 2021.1.15f1 (5.3.0)
Could not test on: 2021.0a17, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2 (because of Windows XR Plugin being deprecated in these versions)
- The issue was tested with HoloLens 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project