Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Windows] Unity crashes when building a project to any platform
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to any platform
Result: Unity crashes, bug reporter doesn't show up, the editor.log doesn't contain a stacktrace
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.05
Not reproducible on OS X
Tested with Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems