Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Windows] Unity crashes when building a project to any platform
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to any platform
Result: Unity crashes, bug reporter doesn't show up, the editor.log doesn't contain a stacktrace
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.05
Not reproducible on OS X
Tested with Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first