Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Windows] Unity crashes when building a project to any platform
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to any platform
Result: Unity crashes, bug reporter doesn't show up, the editor.log doesn't contain a stacktrace
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.05
Not reproducible on OS X
Tested with Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.