Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Windows] Unity crashes when building a project to any platform
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to any platform
Result: Unity crashes, bug reporter doesn't show up, the editor.log doesn't contain a stacktrace
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.05
Not reproducible on OS X
Tested with Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit