Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Windows] TreeView.HandleDragAndDrop(DragAndDropArgs args) is not called when the Cursor is dragging a Row
1. Download attached project "TreeView Drag Bug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "scene_main" scene
3. Press Window > Open TreeView Test Window
4. Try Drag and Drop for example "Red" on "Blue"
Expected results: TreeView.HandleDragAndDrop(DragAndDropArgs args) would be called with 'args.dragAndDropPosition' equaling the correct DragAndDropPosition value (BetweenItems, OntoItem, etc)
Actual results: TreeView.HandleDragAndDrop(DragAndDropArgs args) is not called when the cursor is dragging a row. Instead, TreeView.HandleDragAndDrop(DragAndDropArgs args) is not called at all, and TreeView.SetupDragAndDrop(SetupDragAndDropArgs args) is called on MouseRelease instead of MouseDrag
- This issue reproduces only on Windows
- Could not reproduce this issue on OSX because of this bug:
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7 and 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'