Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] 'No Drag&Drop has been setup. Please' error when dragging any item in Unity
- This issue happens seemingly at random, with no rhyme or reason. There are a few threads with users experiencing this problem, but it's not that frequent.
1. Download project: Drag_Bug
2. Open "scene_main" scene
3. Press Window > Open TreeView Test Window
4. Try Drag and Drop for example "Red" on "Blue"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform