Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] 'No Drag&Drop has been setup. Please' error when dragging any item in Unity
- This issue happens seemingly at random, with no rhyme or reason. There are a few threads with users experiencing this problem, but it's not that frequent.
1. Download project: Drag_Bug
2. Open "scene_main" scene
3. Press Window > Open TreeView Test Window
4. Try Drag and Drop for example "Red" on "Blue"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper