Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] 'No Drag&Drop has been setup. Please' error when dragging any item in Unity
- This issue happens seemingly at random, with no rhyme or reason. There are a few threads with users experiencing this problem, but it's not that frequent.
1. Download project: Drag_Bug
2. Open "scene_main" scene
3. Press Window > Open TreeView Test Window
4. Try Drag and Drop for example "Red" on "Blue"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine