Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] 'No Drag&Drop has been setup. Please' error when dragging any item in Unity
- This issue happens seemingly at random, with no rhyme or reason. There are a few threads with users experiencing this problem, but it's not that frequent.
1. Download project: Drag_Bug
2. Open "scene_main" scene
3. Press Window > Open TreeView Test Window
4. Try Drag and Drop for example "Red" on "Blue"
Apr 07, 2018 18:47
Still there on 2018.1.0b13 - Mac OS Sierra 10.13.3. It looks like it functions but I still get the error message.
Jan 24, 2018 01:56
Unity 2071.2.1 -> Unity 2017.2.1
Jan 24, 2018 01:55
• Unity 2071.2.1
• Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6
Jul 19, 2017 00:50
Also reproduced in Unity 2017.2 Beta (Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5), with one difference being that the drag does work now, but the errors are still logged in the console (many times per drag in my case).
Jul 18, 2017 19:24
• Unity 5.6.2f1
• Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2):
Hard to repro, and affects few users.