Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] 'No Drag&Drop has been setup. Please' error when dragging any item in Unity
- This issue happens seemingly at random, with no rhyme or reason. There are a few threads with users experiencing this problem, but it's not that frequent.
1. Download project: Drag_Bug
2. Open "scene_main" scene
3. Press Window > Open TreeView Test Window
4. Try Drag and Drop for example "Red" on "Blue"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor