Search Issue Tracker
Windows Phone 8 applications running on devices with Adreno 225 GPUs have no real-time shadows
These devices include Nokia Lumia 820, 920, 1020, HTC 8X and Samsung Ativ S. This is caused by GPU driver issues.
Shadows are available on other supported devices running Adreno 305 and 330 GPUs, such as Nokia Lumia 520, 620, 720, 1520 and HTC 8S.
Why is this by design: Shadows don't work on Adreno 225 based devices due to driver bugs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle