Search Issue Tracker
Windows Phone 8 applications running on devices with Adreno 225 GPUs have no real-time shadows
These devices include Nokia Lumia 820, 920, 1020, HTC 8X and Samsung Ativ S. This is caused by GPU driver issues.
Shadows are available on other supported devices running Adreno 305 and 330 GPUs, such as Nokia Lumia 520, 620, 720, 1520 and HTC 8S.
Why is this by design: Shadows don't work on Adreno 225 based devices due to driver bugs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash