Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Windows][Keyboard] When using Mac Magic Keyboard, "=" in the numpad is not detected at all.
1. Download Package and Project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Input Debugger
3. Press "=" in the numpad and observe the anyKey value.
Actual: "=" in the numpad is not recognized as a key input at all
Note: This issue only happens to Windows. However, Windows does not log the "=" numpad key input as well, so this may not be fixable due to OS constrain.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true