Search Issue Tracker
Windows Editor crashes on building when Custom texture is set as Project's Default Icon
1. Open attached project;
2. Make sure custom texture (you can use the texture added in the project (icon.png) or import another texture) is set as Default Icon (Edit > Project Settings > Player);
3. Attempt to build the project on Windows;
-the project crashes here
4. Reopen the project;
5. Unset Default Icon or set any Built-in Texture 2D (for example "Default-Checker");
6. Build the project.
Expected result: the editor doesn't crash on build.
Actual result: Windows editor crashes on build with an empty stacktrace.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a6.
Not reproduced with: 2020.1.0a2, 2020.1.0a3.
Mac - doesn't reproduce
Windows - reproduces
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source