Search Issue Tracker
Windows Editor crashes on building when Custom texture is set as Project's Default Icon
1. Open attached project;
2. Make sure custom texture (you can use the texture added in the project (icon.png) or import another texture) is set as Default Icon (Edit > Project Settings > Player);
3. Attempt to build the project on Windows;
-the project crashes here
4. Reopen the project;
5. Unset Default Icon or set any Built-in Texture 2D (for example "Default-Checker");
6. Build the project.
Expected result: the editor doesn't crash on build.
Actual result: Windows editor crashes on build with an empty stacktrace.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a4, 2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a6.
Not reproduced with: 2020.1.0a2, 2020.1.0a3.
Mac - doesn't reproduce
Windows - reproduces
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items