Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Assets > Build AssetBundles
3. Build the project
4. Copy the Assets/AssetBundles folder to build_data
5. Run the build
6. Press "Load Bundle"
7. After bundle is loaded, press "Prepare"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- Unity doesn't catch any stacktrace.
- Reproducible only with Windows 7.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window