Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Assets > Build AssetBundles
3. Build the project
4. Copy the Assets/AssetBundles folder to build_data
5. Run the build
6. Press "Load Bundle"
7. After bundle is loaded, press "Prepare"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- Unity doesn't catch any stacktrace.
- Reproducible only with Windows 7.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs