Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Assets > Build AssetBundles
3. Build the project
4. Copy the Assets/AssetBundles folder to build_data
5. Run the build
6. Press "Load Bundle"
7. After bundle is loaded, press "Prepare"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- Unity doesn't catch any stacktrace.
- Reproducible only with Windows 7.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version