Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Assets > Build AssetBundles
3. Build the project
4. Copy the Assets/AssetBundles folder to build_data
5. Run the build
6. Press "Load Bundle"
7. After bundle is loaded, press "Prepare"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
- Unity doesn't catch any stacktrace.
- Reproducible only with Windows 7.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler