Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
WindowLayout errors when switching between projects
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project with custom editor windows and open those
2. Save the project and quit
3. Open Unity and create a new project
4. Look at the Console window
Expected behavior: Unity shouldn't display errors when creating a new/empty project because window layout settings from a previous project couldn't be restored in the current one
Actual behavior: Error messages are displayed in the Console window
Reproducible: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit