Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
WindowLayout errors when switching between projects
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project with custom editor windows and open those
2. Save the project and quit
3. Open Unity and create a new project
4. Look at the Console window
Expected behavior: Unity shouldn't display errors when creating a new/empty project because window layout settings from a previous project couldn't be restored in the current one
Actual behavior: Error messages are displayed in the Console window
Reproducible: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected