Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Window sidebar is resized with unpressed mouse button after clicking on the resize tool overlapping with selected highlight area
Steps to repro:
1. Create the new project;
2. Open the Project Settings window;
3. Select any item in the sidebar (i.e. HDRP)
4. With the sidebar item selected click on the resize area overlapping with selected blue item hightlight area;
5. Unpress the mouse button and move the cursor around
Window sidebar area is being resized even with the mouse button unpressed. See attached video.
Regression introduced in-between versions 2021.1 and 2022.2.
The sidebar is resized only when the mouse button is pressed.
- Reproducible in Versions 2022.2.0a3, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.1.0b4;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.26f1;
- The following warning is shown in Version 2022.1.0b4: Should not grab hot control with an active capture
- The issue also happens in the other windows with resizeable sidebar (e.g. Preferences);
- The issue doesn't happen when clicking on grey area not overlapping with the blue highlighted area for selected items in the sidebar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform