Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Window resizing doesn't always work even when cursor is indicating possibility to resize
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Select the context menu for the Inspector window at the top right
3. Click "Add Tab > Inspector"
4. Dock the second inspector window to the right so that the two inspector windows are parallel
5. Select some game Object, such as the "Main Camera"
6. Try to resize the inspector windows by grabbing the vertical line between them
7. More often than not, even when the cursor shows that you should be able to click and drag the separator, when you do click, nothing is dragged. You have to be very precisely in the middle to actually be able to grab and drag the window separator
Expected: If the cursor shows being able to drag, then when I click and drag, the windows should resize
Actual: The cursor shows being able to drag, but when you click and drag, nothing happens
2019.3.0a5 (9aff892fb75b), 2019.3.0a4 (7368acd360f4), 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556), 2019.2.0b5 (e3a10156d6de), 2019.1.6f1 (76da8ff1860f), 2019.1.0b1 (83b3ba1f99df), 2019.1.0a11 (0f106840e011), 2019.1.0a10 (84f9b5a9b69f)
2018.4.1f1 (b7c424a951c0), 2019.1.0a8 (7ae038d0fb32), 2019.1.0a9 (0acd256790e8)
NOTE: You don't NEED to dock the two inspectors like in the repro steps for this to repro anyway, it's just easier to achieve the bug repro this way
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader