Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Window created with GUI.Window function is not highlighted when it is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1214816-Project.zip"
2. Open the Custom Window->Example tab in the top toolbar
3. Click anywhere in the opened Window to create new pop-up Window
4. Select any of the created pop-up Windows
Expected result: Window is highlighted
Actual result: Window is not highlighted
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler