Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Win] Light & reflection probes set to OFF in mesh renderer after upgrade
1. Open attached project RefProbesUpgrade
2. Open scene baked
3. Select sphere
4. Notice that both light and reflection probes are disabled in mesh renderer
If you open the project with 5.4a2 for example it will be still fine. Guessing it might be related to change of light probes from checkbox to list when proxy volume was added
Regression from 5.4 alpha
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete