Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Win] Light & reflection probes set to OFF in mesh renderer after upgrade
1. Open attached project RefProbesUpgrade
2. Open scene baked
3. Select sphere
4. Notice that both light and reflection probes are disabled in mesh renderer
If you open the project with 5.4a2 for example it will be still fine. Guessing it might be related to change of light probes from checkbox to list when proxy volume was added
Regression from 5.4 alpha
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website