Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
When trials runs out, user is not presented with nice options
When a trial expires, the user is not getting special notification abut it and and the option to buy a or continue with a free licences.
as stated in the test case.
- User should be offered to either buy pro or continue with license
Test that trials runs out and that user us presented with nice options
1. Activate a Trial
2. Set valid end date today
3. wait until tomorrow (At least until next update date and time)
4. Launch Unity
Dialog about failed to re- activate(..)
the user can go though the normal re-activation flow
EXP. RESULT: User should be offered to either buy pro or continue with free license
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4