Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
When the path of project is loaded with " .. " in the end, project name gets overridden with " .. " in the project list
1. Use this batch file in the Assets folder to load unity:
start "" "D:\Unity550f3\Editor\Unity.exe" -projectPath %~dp0..
2. Close Unity;
3. Load Unity again;
4. In the projects list, there will be an entry which says '..' instead of the correct project name. (See "incorrect path.png" attached).
Expected result: the project name is listed.
Actual result: ".." is listed in the project list.
Reproducible on versions: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error