Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
When the path of project is loaded with " .. " in the end, project name gets overridden with " .. " in the project list
1. Use this batch file in the Assets folder to load unity:
start "" "D:\Unity550f3\Editor\Unity.exe" -projectPath %~dp0..
2. Close Unity;
3. Load Unity again;
4. In the projects list, there will be an entry which says '..' instead of the correct project name. (See "incorrect path.png" attached).
Expected result: the project name is listed.
Actual result: ".." is listed in the project list.
Reproducible on versions: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state