Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
When the path of project is loaded with " .. " in the end, project name gets overridden with " .. " in the project list
1. Use this batch file in the Assets folder to load unity:
start "" "D:\Unity550f3\Editor\Unity.exe" -projectPath %~dp0..
2. Close Unity;
3. Load Unity again;
4. In the projects list, there will be an entry which says '..' instead of the correct project name. (See "incorrect path.png" attached).
Expected result: the project name is listed.
Actual result: ".." is listed in the project list.
Reproducible on versions: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear