Search Issue Tracker
When the Monodevelop Debugger is attached, Unity doesn't set System.Diagnostics.Debugger.IsAttached state correctly.
1. download the attached script and import it in a newly created project
2. open MonoDevelop and attach it to Unity process
3. open the Window menu > open Unity Info Panel
4. console shows: System.Diagnostics.Debugger.IsAttached = false (should be true)
-reported on b7
-reproduced on b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project