Search Issue Tracker
When loading multiple Scenes asynchronously with allowSceneActivation set to false, one of the Scene won't load
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open "ASyncSceneTest.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scene/SampleScene.unity
3. Click on the "SceneLoader" GameObject
4. Notice that in the "SceneLoader" Script, GameObject "GO" references "Scene1.unity" and "GO 1" references "Scene2.unity"
5. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: All the Scenes referenced in the "SceneLoader" GameObject are in "is loading" status
Actual result: "Scene2.unity" in the "SceneLoader" GameObject is not in "is loading" status
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.13f1 , 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property