Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.4, 5.5, 2017.1
When pressing outside the touchscreen keyboard on Android devices, wasCanceled state is false
It is impossible to distinguish between pressing "DONE"/"OK" on the touchscreen keyboard and pressing outside the keyboard area on Android devices. Pressing outside the keyboard is an indication of the user wanting to cancel.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build on Android device
3. Press outside the touchscreen keyboard
4. Notice that the canceled state is false
Note: When clicking the back button canceled state is true, but the done state is also true.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
Introduced new API: TouchScreenKeyboard.status which returns an enum (Visible, Done, Canceled, LostFocus) for keyboard actions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%