Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
When pressing outside the touchscreen keyboard on Android devices, wasCanceled state is false
It is impossible to distinguish between pressing "DONE"/"OK" on the touchscreen keyboard and pressing outside the keyboard area on Android devices. Pressing outside the keyboard is an indication of the user wanting to cancel.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build on Android device
3. Press outside the touchscreen keyboard
4. Notice that the canceled state is false
Note: When clicking the back button canceled state is true, but the done state is also true.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
Introduced new API: TouchScreenKeyboard.status which returns an enum (Visible, Done, Canceled, LostFocus) for keyboard actions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded