Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
When pressing outside the touchscreen keyboard on Android devices, wasCanceled state is false
It is impossible to distinguish between pressing "DONE"/"OK" on the touchscreen keyboard and pressing outside the keyboard area on Android devices. Pressing outside the keyboard is an indication of the user wanting to cancel.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build on Android device
3. Press outside the touchscreen keyboard
4. Notice that the canceled state is false
Note: When clicking the back button canceled state is true, but the done state is also true.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
Introduced new API: TouchScreenKeyboard.status which returns an enum (Visible, Done, Canceled, LostFocus) for keyboard actions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected