Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
When pressing outside the touchscreen keyboard on Android devices, wasCanceled state is false
It is impossible to distinguish between pressing "DONE"/"OK" on the touchscreen keyboard and pressing outside the keyboard area on Android devices. Pressing outside the keyboard is an indication of the user wanting to cancel.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build on Android device
3. Press outside the touchscreen keyboard
4. Notice that the canceled state is false
Note: When clicking the back button canceled state is true, but the done state is also true.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
Introduced new API: TouchScreenKeyboard.status which returns an enum (Visible, Done, Canceled, LostFocus) for keyboard actions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second
- [Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6