Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.4.X, 5.5.X, 2017.1.X
When pressing outside the touchscreen keyboard on Android devices, wasCanceled state is false
It is impossible to distinguish between pressing "DONE"/"OK" on the touchscreen keyboard and pressing outside the keyboard area on Android devices. Pressing outside the keyboard is an indication of the user wanting to cancel.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build on Android device
3. Press outside the touchscreen keyboard
4. Notice that the canceled state is false
Note: When clicking the back button canceled state is true, but the done state is also true.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2
Introduced new API: TouchScreenKeyboard.status which returns an enum (Visible, Done, Canceled, LostFocus) for keyboard actions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Dec 09, 2021 15:41
This bug is appearing in 2020.3.13f1
Jun 01, 2021 11:31
How you have this fixed as it's still the same issue in 2020.1.17f1 ?
Jan 28, 2021 10:17
it's not fixed on 2017.4.40f1
Jul 17, 2020 13:58
kedi maması köpek maması www.patilimama.com
May 16, 2020 12:10
Still not fixed on 2018.4.22f1
May 11, 2020 03:32
Still not fixed on 2019.3
Apr 24, 2019 12:05
This issue hasn't been resolved yet!
Apr 15, 2019 07:57
Still not fixed with Unity 2018.
Mar 19, 2018 13:38
Severe problem but still not fixed in Unity 5.6.x!
Feb 16, 2018 12:45
Correction to the previous comment. Bug is fixed in the Unity if 'status' property is using. But NGUI UIInput class uses old properties.