Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
When Perforce selected, some other unrelated GUI turns disabled.
1. Change Version Control Mode to Perforce in Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor
2. Observe other fields, which become disabled
Expected: Expected: changing Version Control Mode to Perforce should not prevent a user from changing other settings
Actual: other project settings are disabled when Version Control Mode is changed to Perforce
Reproduced in 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce in 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"