Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
When Perforce selected, some other unrelated GUI turns disabled.
1. Change Version Control Mode to Perforce in Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor
2. Observe other fields, which become disabled
Expected: Expected: changing Version Control Mode to Perforce should not prevent a user from changing other settings
Actual: other project settings are disabled when Version Control Mode is changed to Perforce
Reproduced in 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce in 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first