Search Issue Tracker
When loading a scene repeatedly sometimes models render entirely black-Android/iOS
The project reproduced on Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300.
Build and run. A scene will be reloaded multiple times, each time loading models using Resources.Load. Sometimes (I found it that it usually is only once in a run) like within a couple of loads, you'll see all characters black as if there was no texture on them. It's very very brief flash in this repro that reloads scenes so quickly.
Adding a 1 frame wait after Application.LoadLevel seems to be a work around.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window