Search Issue Tracker
When loading a scene repeatedly sometimes models render entirely black-Android/iOS
The project reproduced on Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300.
Build and run. A scene will be reloaded multiple times, each time loading models using Resources.Load. Sometimes (I found it that it usually is only once in a run) like within a couple of loads, you'll see all characters black as if there was no texture on them. It's very very brief flash in this repro that reloads scenes so quickly.
Adding a 1 frame wait after Application.LoadLevel seems to be a work around.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag