Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
When Image component is added to a child through script, methods OnEnable() and OnDisable() are called
There is an attached project with a script, which creates 10 child objects and add Image component to them. Also there are OnEnable and OnDisable methods, which outputs an error message to the console. They both are called 10 times after pressing play. They are not called, except for initial OnEnable, if the line which adds Image component is commented.
1. Open attached project
2. Press play
3. See the console output
Expected: 1 message in the console
Actual: 21 messages in the console
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b7
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b8, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"