Search Issue Tracker
[API] Setting Application.setTargetFrameRate in Play mode overrides global targetFrameRate
* Make sure all quality settings have vsync off.
* open up the vsync scene.
* Notice that the VSYNC object has a target frame rate set tot 60.
* Press play and notice that vsync is turned on correctly.
* untick or delete the VSYNC object.
* make sure all quality settings have vsync off.
* Press play and notice that vsync is still on (see in profiler that vsync is on - yellow component). (BUG).
* Restart Unity (make sure VSYNC object deleted)
* Press Play - see in profiler that vsync is off - yellow component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display