Search Issue Tracker
[API] Setting Application.setTargetFrameRate in Play mode overrides global targetFrameRate
* Make sure all quality settings have vsync off.
* open up the vsync scene.
* Notice that the VSYNC object has a target frame rate set tot 60.
* Press play and notice that vsync is turned on correctly.
* untick or delete the VSYNC object.
* make sure all quality settings have vsync off.
* Press play and notice that vsync is still on (see in profiler that vsync is on - yellow component). (BUG).
* Restart Unity (make sure VSYNC object deleted)
* Press Play - see in profiler that vsync is off - yellow component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0