Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
When hovering onto Audio Source property in Video Player component grammatically incorrect Tooltip appears
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open Unity project
2. Create an empty GameObject
3. Add a Video Player component to it
4. Hover onto Audio Source property
Expected result - Gramatically correct tooltip appears
Actual result - Gramatically incorrect tooltip appears - "tha" should be replaced by "that"
Reproduced with - 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate