Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
When hovering onto Audio Source property in Video Player component grammatically incorrect Tooltip appears
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open Unity project
2. Create an empty GameObject
3. Add a Video Player component to it
4. Hover onto Audio Source property
Expected result - Gramatically correct tooltip appears
Actual result - Gramatically incorrect tooltip appears - "tha" should be replaced by "that"
Reproduced with - 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default