Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
When hovering onto Audio Source property in Video Player component grammatically incorrect Tooltip appears
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open Unity project
2. Create an empty GameObject
3. Add a Video Player component to it
4. Hover onto Audio Source property
Expected result - Gramatically correct tooltip appears
Actual result - Gramatically incorrect tooltip appears - "tha" should be replaced by "that"
Reproduced with - 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown