Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
When hovering onto Audio Source property in Video Player component grammatically incorrect Tooltip appears
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open Unity project
2. Create an empty GameObject
3. Add a Video Player component to it
4. Hover onto Audio Source property
Expected result - Gramatically correct tooltip appears
Actual result - Gramatically incorrect tooltip appears - "tha" should be replaced by "that"
Reproduced with - 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams