Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
When hovering onto Audio Source property in Video Player component grammatically incorrect Tooltip appears
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open Unity project
2. Create an empty GameObject
3. Add a Video Player component to it
4. Hover onto Audio Source property
Expected result - Gramatically correct tooltip appears
Actual result - Gramatically incorrect tooltip appears - "tha" should be replaced by "that"
Reproduced with - 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly