Search Issue Tracker
When exported, an animation seems to be ignoring extra data for a bone in the hierarchy
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene and press play
- find Elum_Target in the Hierarchy and notice axis of the point appears between the feet
- open the .max file found in the project folder and notice the up axis of the point has a different possition
Screenshot attached in the user's reply.
This is normal because you are using a humanoid rig which retarget the motion and then compute a new root position from this data, since your Elum_Target transform is parented to the root, the final position is not the same.
IF you want to same exact motion, change your rig type to generic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open