Search Issue Tracker
When exported, an animation seems to be ignoring extra data for a bone in the hierarchy
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene and press play
- find Elum_Target in the Hierarchy and notice axis of the point appears between the feet
- open the .max file found in the project folder and notice the up axis of the point has a different possition
Screenshot attached in the user's reply.
This is normal because you are using a humanoid rig which retarget the motion and then compute a new root position from this data, since your Elum_Target transform is parented to the root, the final position is not the same.
IF you want to same exact motion, change your rig type to generic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0