Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
When entering play with disable Animator game object takes idle animations first frame state
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 901268_repro.zip and open "test" scene
2. Disable Animator from "HeavyInfantry" game object
3. Enter Game mode
Expected results: Game object should stay in the T stance
Actual results: Game object takes stance of firsts frame of idle animation
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p1,
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.3p1
Regression happened: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 06, 2018 00:47
During Awake Animator.IsInitialized = false. After calling Animator.Rebind the Animator.isInitialized = false still.
Might have something to do with disabling objects initially until their network spawn packet is received and they are enabled.
May 08, 2017 15:52
It still happened in 5.6.0p4
Apr 19, 2017 09:05
when is plan to fix in 5.6.0?
Apr 19, 2017 04:56
this broke all my animator state,it is fatal!