Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
When Destination is far away from the NavMesh, the agent does not go to closest spot on Navmesh
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 9 - AI Test" project
2. Open "Untitled" scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Cube goes to spot directly above Sphere
Actual result: Cube does not walk to the spot
Note: If the sphere is moved directly upwards to be closer to NavMesh, the Cube starts walking
Note#2: If the Destination is too far away from the NavMesh, then SetDestination will return false and the agent will not work. To go around this, set the destination to a closer point to NavMesh itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website