Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
When Destination is far away from the NavMesh, the agent does not go to closest spot on Navmesh
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 9 - AI Test" project
2. Open "Untitled" scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Cube goes to spot directly above Sphere
Actual result: Cube does not walk to the spot
Note: If the sphere is moved directly upwards to be closer to NavMesh, the Cube starts walking
Note#2: If the Destination is too far away from the NavMesh, then SetDestination will return false and the agent will not work. To go around this, set the destination to a closer point to NavMesh itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default