Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
When Destination is far away from the NavMesh, the agent does not go to closest spot on Navmesh
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 9 - AI Test" project
2. Open "Untitled" scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Cube goes to spot directly above Sphere
Actual result: Cube does not walk to the spot
Note: If the sphere is moved directly upwards to be closer to NavMesh, the Cube starts walking
Note#2: If the Destination is too far away from the NavMesh, then SetDestination will return false and the agent will not work. To go around this, set the destination to a closer point to NavMesh itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform