Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
When close Client in Standalone - Host still has client's player and disconnect error appears
Regression: this started to happen since 5.5.0a3 (not happening in 5.5.0p4 and 5.5.0a2)
- please see attached video
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project
2 Build Standalone
3 Run Host in Editor and Client in Standalone
4 When Client will be connected - just close Standalone window
Actual results: after Standalone has been closed - it's player is still shown on the Host and errors appears about Disconnect error 6 appers (errors probably correct !!!)
Expected results: When there is only Host left - only one player should be present on the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown