Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
When Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear, the RenderTexture becomes white or black in Play mode
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Main";
3. Click on the Main Camera and enter Play mode;
4. Observe the Camera Preview window (without_playMode.gif);
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Click on Main Camera -> Clear Flags and change it into Skybox;
7. Enter Play mode and change Clear Flags into Don't Clear;
8. Observe the Camera Preview window (in_PlayMode.gif);
Actual result: when Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear without Play mode, the texture becomes black or white, when you enter Play mode. When Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear in Play mode than the texture render the image as expected.
Expected result: the texture should render the image, when Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear without Play mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device