Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
When Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear, the RenderTexture becomes white or black in Play mode
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Main";
3. Click on the Main Camera and enter Play mode;
4. Observe the Camera Preview window (without_playMode.gif);
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Click on Main Camera -> Clear Flags and change it into Skybox;
7. Enter Play mode and change Clear Flags into Don't Clear;
8. Observe the Camera Preview window (in_PlayMode.gif);
Actual result: when Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear without Play mode, the texture becomes black or white, when you enter Play mode. When Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear in Play mode than the texture render the image as expected.
Expected result: the texture should render the image, when Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear without Play mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object