Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
When Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear, the RenderTexture becomes white or black in Play mode
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Main";
3. Click on the Main Camera and enter Play mode;
4. Observe the Camera Preview window (without_playMode.gif);
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Click on Main Camera -> Clear Flags and change it into Skybox;
7. Enter Play mode and change Clear Flags into Don't Clear;
8. Observe the Camera Preview window (in_PlayMode.gif);
Actual result: when Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear without Play mode, the texture becomes black or white, when you enter Play mode. When Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear in Play mode than the texture render the image as expected.
Expected result: the texture should render the image, when Clear Flags is set to Don't Clear without Play mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit