Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
When building Editor.log "Build Report" has incorrect values
1. Create new project
2. Build for standalone or iOS
3. Open "Console" application
4. Select "Editor.log"
5. Find "Build Report"
6. Notice that "Complete size" is incorrect
Uncompressed usage by category:
Textures 0.0 kb 0.0%
Meshes 0.0 kb 0.0%
Animations 0.0 kb 0.0%
Sounds 0.0 kb 0.0%
Shaders 16.4 kb 0.0%
Other Assets 1.2 kb 0.0%
Levels 5.2 kb 0.0%
Scripts 608.1 kb 0.1%
Included DLLs 0.0 kb 0.0%
File headers 9.1 kb 0.0%
Complete size 584.6 mb 100.0%
Expected: Complete size is total size of all the above sizes.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2017.2.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field