Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
When building Editor.log "Build Report" has incorrect values
1. Create new project
2. Build for standalone or iOS
3. Open "Console" application
4. Select "Editor.log"
5. Find "Build Report"
6. Notice that "Complete size" is incorrect
Uncompressed usage by category:
Textures 0.0 kb 0.0%
Meshes 0.0 kb 0.0%
Animations 0.0 kb 0.0%
Sounds 0.0 kb 0.0%
Shaders 16.4 kb 0.0%
Other Assets 1.2 kb 0.0%
Levels 5.2 kb 0.0%
Scripts 608.1 kb 0.1%
Included DLLs 0.0 kb 0.0%
File headers 9.1 kb 0.0%
Complete size 584.6 mb 100.0%
Expected: Complete size is total size of all the above sizes.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2017.2.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs