Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
When building Editor.log "Build Report" has incorrect values
1. Create new project
2. Build for standalone or iOS
3. Open "Console" application
4. Select "Editor.log"
5. Find "Build Report"
6. Notice that "Complete size" is incorrect
Uncompressed usage by category:
Textures 0.0 kb 0.0%
Meshes 0.0 kb 0.0%
Animations 0.0 kb 0.0%
Sounds 0.0 kb 0.0%
Shaders 16.4 kb 0.0%
Other Assets 1.2 kb 0.0%
Levels 5.2 kb 0.0%
Scripts 608.1 kb 0.1%
Included DLLs 0.0 kb 0.0%
File headers 9.1 kb 0.0%
Complete size 584.6 mb 100.0%
Expected: Complete size is total size of all the above sizes.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2017.2.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform