Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3
When building Editor.log "Build Report" has incorrect values
1. Create new project
2. Build for standalone or iOS
3. Open "Console" application
4. Select "Editor.log"
5. Find "Build Report"
6. Notice that "Complete size" is incorrect
Uncompressed usage by category:
Textures 0.0 kb 0.0%
Meshes 0.0 kb 0.0%
Animations 0.0 kb 0.0%
Sounds 0.0 kb 0.0%
Shaders 16.4 kb 0.0%
Other Assets 1.2 kb 0.0%
Levels 5.2 kb 0.0%
Scripts 608.1 kb 0.1%
Included DLLs 0.0 kb 0.0%
File headers 9.1 kb 0.0%
Complete size 584.6 mb 100.0%
Expected: Complete size is total size of all the above sizes.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2017.2.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader