Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3
When building Editor.log "Build Report" has incorrect values
1. Create new project
2. Build for standalone or iOS
3. Open "Console" application
4. Select "Editor.log"
5. Find "Build Report"
6. Notice that "Complete size" is incorrect
Uncompressed usage by category:
Textures 0.0 kb 0.0%
Meshes 0.0 kb 0.0%
Animations 0.0 kb 0.0%
Sounds 0.0 kb 0.0%
Shaders 16.4 kb 0.0%
Other Assets 1.2 kb 0.0%
Levels 5.2 kb 0.0%
Scripts 608.1 kb 0.1%
Included DLLs 0.0 kb 0.0%
File headers 9.1 kb 0.0%
Complete size 584.6 mb 100.0%
Expected: Complete size is total size of all the above sizes.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2017.2.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode